Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Stella





Stella was born on May 5, 2011 weighing 6 lbs 9 oz.  She is healthy as can be and one happy little girl.  Stella has been an amazing addition to our family.  She makes us all take a step back and realize how lucky we are to have her here, with us.  She is the light of our lives and she brings smiles to all of the children's faces as soon as they see her. 



Stella is now 5 months old and has developed quite an amazing personality so far!  She is a mommy's girl through and through.  She loves her daddy so very much, but if we are anywhere but home she wants to be safely nestled in her my arms. She is now a rolling machine.  She rolls in both directions, front to back and back to front.  She makes her way across the living room floor at top speed now.  She smiles constantly and makes her voice heard.  As the 6th child in this family I think she feels the need to be extra talkative!  



She is a very good baby, we are very lucky!  I miss her when she sleeps.  Sometimes I will just sit and watch her sleep, just waiting for her to wake up.  I love every minute I get to spend with her.  Especially when we are on the floor playing.  She is a blast to play with!  She loves to play, especially now that she can roll.  



Isn't she sweet?  I cannot wait to watch her grow up. Yet I don't want it to happen all at the same time.  She is a very small baby.  We call her our little Stella Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment